- 51710 Hwy. #395 Library Bldg.
P.O. Box 58
Lee Vining CA 93541
- Telephone: (760) 647-6123
- Tuesday 9:00 - 1:00
- Wednesday 1:00-5:00
- Thursday 9:00 - 1:00
- Friday 1:00-5:00
- Saturday 1:00-5:00
- March Book Club rescheduled to March 14th at 6:30 pm - FLYER
- Thursday mornings - Preschool in the Library 10:30am to noon
- Spanish as a Second Language continues 6 pm to 7:30 pm March 18 & 25
Lee Vining Library is a free public library that also serves the schools. We are located on the north end of Gus Hess Park in a modular building on the Lee Vining High School campus. We have fast internet service, computers, printer, laminating and circuit machines, free seed bank, community garden, used books for sale, DVDs, magazines, CDs, and a great book collection. Enjoy 24-hour/day WI-FI and a view of Mono Lake at the picnic tables located on the grass around the library building.
There are no articles in this category. If subcategories display on this page, they may contain articles.